Rokland introduces their large profile 5.8 dBi 915 MHz 32" fiberglass antenna with N-male connector and U-bolt bracket mount. This measures 10" taller than their low profile version. This is the same size as the RAK 5.8 dBi. This is certified and designed for outdoor environments and is weatherproof.
This antenna is compatible with the RAK V2, Bobcat 300, Nebra Indoor, SenseCAP M1, Kerlink, Linxdot, SyncroB.it, Helium Hotspot, Kerlink, FreedomFi & LongAP, but requires an RP-SMA male to N-female coaxial cable to fit, and we carry compatible coaxial cables. This antenna also works with other Helium hotspots (such as the Nebra Outdoor) but may need different cable connectors, please contact our sales staff if needed.
- 5.8 dBi gain 915 MHz band antenna for LoRa and HaLow™ long-distance low data transfer industrial application (this is NOT a 2.4 or 5 GHz WiFi antenna).
- 35-degree vertical beamwidth, 360 degrees horizontal, N-male connector. VSWR ≤ 2 with 5.1 to 5.8 dBi gain, 50-ohm impedance, max input power 50W, made of Fiberglass, Copper, and Aluminum Alloy
- Large profile 32 inches height (800mm)- Learn more about antenna size and gain correlation
- Includes antenna plus 2 U bolts (capable of fitting up to 1.5-inch diameter pole) and mounting bracket as pictured. Does NOT include a pole to mount to as shown in the picture. Pole shown in images with antenna mounted to it is just for demonstration purposes
- This is NOT a WiFi antenna or 4G cellular antenna, it is ONLY for 915 MHz sub 1 GHz HaLow or LoRa application, or other applications in this band.
Questions about miners, antennas and cables? Visit this page to learn more.
We do recommend RokTape to seal all outdoor connection points.
900-930 MHz frequency
35-degree vertical beamwidth
360-degree horizontal beamwidth
VSWR: ≤ 2
5.1-5.8: dBi gain
Max input power: 50 W
Wind Rating: 60 m/sec
Operating Temperature: -58F to 176F
Height: 32 inches (learn more about antenna height and gain correlation)
Made of Fiberglass, Copper, and Aluminum Alloy
Optional Compatible Accessory:
What is HaLow™?
Wi-Fi HaLow™ is "the designation for products incorporating IEEE 802.11ah technology, augments Wi-Fi by operating in spectrum below one gigahertz (GHz) to offer longer range and lower power connectivity. Wi-Fi HaLow meets the unique requirements for the Internet of Things (IoT) to enable a variety of use cases in industrial, agricultural, smart building, and smart city environments.Wi-Fi HaLow enables the low power connectivity necessary for applications including sensor networks and wearables. Its range is longer than many other IoT technology options and it provides a more robust connection in challenging environments where the ability to penetrate walls or other barriers is an important consideration."
Warranty & Support:
Complimentary Telephone and Email/Live Chat Support (Click Here)
State sales tax of 7.75% will be added to CALIFORNIA purchases only. There is no sales tax for any other state.
Return Policy: You may return this item, open or used, for an exchange or refund at your discretion within 30 days of receipt. Because range can vary greatly based on your environment, if you are not sure a particular product will meet your range needs please contact us before buying. Orders with free shipping selected will incur a 10% restocking fee to help us cover the original shipping cost unless the item is defective or different from the advertisement. Any expedited shipping charges paid, including return shipping, are never refundable. If you opt for an exchange, we will pay to ship the replacement to you. Items must be returned the way they were received, with all pieces, documentation, and retail packaging (if applicable) included. For bulk purchases, see our bulk purchase return policy here.